Sunday, September 9, 2012

Live EURUSD chart support for DropBox

So for those who wish to take my charts on the road with them I have started a service that exports an array of charts to DropBox in real time (1minute refresh)
These charts are for traders who have to step out for a while and require a live feed of EURUSD action (with more to come)
To gain access to this service, kindly Private Message me and I will add you on to the shared folder in DropBox.
This service will work on any smart phone which has access to the DropBox mobile app.
To reach me, send me a PM on twitter @jalarupa


http://db.tt/d4npaUws

This Link should be REALTIME and give you an idea of how the service opperates.

When you have access to the shared DropBox folder you will get up to the minute updates on the EURUSD as it happnes according to anaylsis done by this Blog (eventually)

So I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

@Jalarupa

No comments:

Post a Comment